Hexin offer a broad range of BGA (Ball Grid Array) and FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Arrary) heat sinks to meet the demands of most chip devices. They are specifically designed for cooling chips including, but not limited to, CPU chips, telecommunication chips, ASIC and AGP devices.
Typically extruded heat sinks are cross cut and then anodised allowing for better thermal performance in natural convection environments, although a fan can also be added for high performance applications. Mounting methods include thermal tape/epoxy, pushpins, wire clips and soldered anchors.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Weight reduction
- Projected cost of the final product
PROTOTYPING AND TESTING
- CMM and precision measuring tools
- Thermal measurement devices
- Shock testing and cycling
- Salt spray testing for corrosion analysis
- State of the art CNC machinery
- Stringent quality control
- Latest production techniques
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Robust packaging design