How choose the
Packing l for PCB EMI Shield Can
Reel and Tape Packing for EMI Shielding can
The carrier tape is mainly used in the electronic component mounting industry. It is used in conjunction with a cover tape (upper seal tape) to store the shielding cover in the pocket of the carrier tape, and forms a closed packaging by sealing the cover tape above the carrier tape to protect the shielding cover from contamination and damage during transportation. During the installation of the shielding cover, the cover strip is peeled off, and the automatic installation device accurately locates the shielding cover held in the pocket through the index hole of the carrier strip. The shielding cover is then removed in sequence and placed on the integrated circuit board (PCB) for installation advantages and characteristics include:
1. Corresponding to various forming methods, with good formability and dimensional accuracy.
2. Excellent thermal sealing with the upper sealing tape.
3. It has stable conductivity and protects the load from static electricity.
4. It has transparency that is easy to confirm with the naked eye.
Compared with previous PC series sheets, they have higher strength and can be ultra-thin.
6. The dust generated on the surface or edges of the carrier sheet is minimal and will not contaminate the load.
Tray packing for EMI Shielding can
When it comes to PCB EMI Shielding can packing, The basic function of Tray packaging is to protect the PCB shielding cover, especially during transportation, to avoid collision of goods. Customized lattice blister packaging can make product movement difficult and protect product integrity even during hard movements advantages and characteristics include:
- Choose Type of PCB shielding can
- Choose Raw material
- Choose Packing
- Checking with the PCB EMI Shielding Can